"Do what you love what you do!"
Does working in the arts give you shiny eyes?
Do you enjoy being challenged with new things? Discovering the sheer joy in pushing your own boundaries, creative and otherwise? Do you love flying with your dream and yet have your feet firmly on the ground?
Can you go through all the grunge, the rigour, and the hard work that the arts demand, and still have those wonderful shiny eyes?
If your answer to all this is a resounding "yes", our internships might be for you.
We're looking for young, bright, creative minds who are eager to challenge themselves, take on responsibilities, and make the most of opportunities. Having fun while doing this is a must! What do you get in return? Exposure to the world of arts, in all its richness and rigour, lots of chai and great company.
Your internship with us could include:
- Developing digital thinking and content for Junoon in multiple online spaces
- Assisting in creative conceptualisation and implementation of Junoon's website
- Using different media to create branding content that captures the essence and world of each Junoon programme
- Conceiving and implementing innovative, engaging methods of documentation and archiving for Junoon's programmes
- Developing engaging methods of audience outreach
- Working on-ground for multiple programmes and events
What we want from you:
- RESPONSIBILITY: We are going to trust you with our dream, our vision and our work. We expect you to respect that and be responsible for any work that is allotted to you.
- 6 dedicated weeks: Your internship period will be for a minimum period of 6 weeks, where you must come to the Junoon office from 10 am to 6 pm (office working hours), Monday to Friday. Remember, it's fun, but it's not camp!
- Work equipment: You must have your own laptop and bring it in to work during your internship with us.
- SHINY EYES: Because no internship would be complete if we haven't sparked wonder and delight in you!
Write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your resume
- Responses to the questions below:
- Tell us about an exhilarating experience you had with art (it could be any form of art). Share with us why this experience was so full of wonder and joy for you.
- Pick any non-arts field and tell us why you think it is creative. Help us see it the way you do!
Remember, you MUST send in a complete application for the internship. Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Currently, we will only be taking in 5 interns.
Arts, learnings, chai, addas, tough work, tougher challenges and absolute joy are in store for you!