We’re looking for young, bright, creative minds who are eager to challenge themselves and take on responsibilities.
This is a year long Paid internship starting from 17th September 2018.
Your internship with us will include:
- Assisting in creative conceptualization and implementation of Junoon’s social media strategy.
- Developing digital thinking and updating content for Junoon in multiple online spaces.
- Using social media to create awareness in the online community, that captures the essence and world of each Junoon programme.
- Conceiving and implementing innovative, engaging methods of visual documentation and archiving for Junoon’s programmes.
- Maintaining of the databases of Junoon’s programmes
- Working on-ground for multiple programmes and events to gain field knowledge.
What we want from you:
RESPONSIBILITY: We are going to trust you with our dream, our vision and our work. We expect you to respect that and be responsible for any work that is allotted to you.
SKILL: An artistic eye for framing and capturing moments in images as well as video with an understanding of major social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office. Good communication skills are a must. A working knowledge of editing softwares like MovieMaker and design softwares like CorelDraw and Adobe Photoshop is preferable.
PERIOD OF INTERNSHIP : Your internship period will be for a minimum period of 1 year, where you must come to the Junoon office from Monday to Friday, with minimum 20 working hours a week and attend all Mumbai Local sessions. Remember, it’s fun, but it’s not camp!
WORK EQUIPMENT: It’s preferable if you have your own laptop and bring it in to work during your internship with us.
SHINY EYES: Because no internship would be complete if we haven’t sparked wonder and delight in you!
Write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
Subject Line : Application for Paid Internship with Junoon
Send us your :
2. Responses to the questions below:
- Why would you like to join the internship programme of Junoon? (in 200 words)
- Tell us about the last play you watched and why you liked it? (in 100 words)
- A one minute video of why Junoon should hire you.
Remember, you MUST send in a complete application for the internship. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Apply soon! Last date of application : 3rd September 2018.
The yearlong internship period will start from 17 September, 2018.
Selected candidates will be called in for an interview at our Mumbai office.
The remuneration will be discussed at the time of final selection.
Arts, learnings, chai, addas, tough work, tougher challenges and absolute joy are in store for you!